The Restart Conference has been launched to bring together the TV and film industries after a year of unprecedented disruption caused by the pandemic. During the three days, attendees will hear exclusive insight into the challenges and opportunities facing the industry from an unrivalled panel of speakers.
Taking place on the virtual events platform Hopin, attendees will have the opportunity to network with their industry peers through the Event Chat functionality and also be able to request one-to-one meetings.
Content highlights include:
- The Audience – now and in the future
- Diversity and talent development
- Funding and Financing
- Keynotes – senior producers talk about their key challenges and opportunities
- Production – the latest on how content is being made in the pandemic era
- Data led insight on the latest industry trends